Dance Session Packages
How can clients prepare for their session?
Please arrive early for your session and stretch/prepare to be warm for movement shots. If you arrive late, we will only have the remaining time of your session left to shoot, which will impact the final product and deliverables.
It is recommended to have poses ready that you can execute safely with excellent technique. Stumped for ideas? There are a ton of great ideas on Pinterest, Instagram, and Google image search. Often, these ideas are a great starting point and I encourage you to take poses and put your own style to them. It would be great to incorporate a move you learned to commemorate your season. Consider freestyling during your session to express your own movement. Posing books may be available at your session for additional ideas if needed as well.
Please bring water for quick drinks between action shots!
Can more than one participant share a mini session?
Mini sessions are for one subject per session only. If you would like to discuss session needs for siblings/teammates/friends to participate in together, please contact me.
What happens after my session?
Galleries will be delivered in the order taken. Once your photos are ready, an email will be sent with a link to view/download your high resolution jpg files. Images can be shared online and/or printed at a lab of your choice. A variety of prints and products will be available through your gallery but you are under no obligation to order. (Sometimes sneak peeks of sessions or edits are posted on Instragram - make sure you are following @mandybethphoto.dance!
- Consider your background when selecting outfits. Clients should wear clothing that is comfortable to move in and makes them feel confident. You are welcome to bring backup items if you are unsure what would work best.
- If your session is outdoors, please factor in the time of year/temperature into your outfit selection(s).
- Dancers can wear whatever footwear they feel best in - jazz shoes, pointe shoes, or bare feet are all wonderful options!
- If you have long hair, leaving it down can add gorgeous movement to images. If worn up for a traditional look, please spray well to keep flyaways at bay.
- If you have any other questions about what to wear, you are welcome to text me with options (817-896-6784) and I am happy to let you know what would photograph best.
- Please contact photographer right away if you cannot make your session. Cancelled sessions that are not communicated more than 48 hours ahead of the scheduled time will not be refunded except in the case of illness or emergency.
- Retainer fees secure your booking. All session fees are due prior to your session date. You will receive an email with payment information after booking.